Electric Bike Hire
$55.00 5 hours
Christchurch and Banks Peninsular is an sightseers paradise with views galore. Our electric bikes are perfect for those who want to see as much of the city and surrounding landscape as possible without hiring a car or taking public transport
All bikes come with a helmet, lock and city map and of course our personal recommendations on the best places to visit. Note: Our range specified is only a guide and will vary according to your pedal assistance, rider weight and type of riding. Please ask us about increasing the battery size for bigger trips.
• Base hire starts from $55 for 5 hours
• 1 day hire is $75
• Add $20 for every 12 hours thereafter
Riding a bike is simply the best way to discover our city. Let our guidance take you on a journey of Christchurch’s rich history dating back hundreds of years to the early Māori and British settlers. Take a ride through the dramatically changing central city, with a stop for a gourmet kiwi style lunch at one of Christchurch's longest established hospitality venues along the way. Finally discover how our place, Ōtautahi is reemerging after a natural disaster as one of the most liveable cities in the world.
4 - 6 hrs Total Riding Distance: 10km
2x Bike, Helmet, Lock, Light, Map, 2x Lunch and Beverage
3 x share plates / entrees + 2 beverages (ideal for 2 people)
Visit the shorelines and beaches of Christchurch by bike. The Christchurch Coastal Pathway offer a smooth separated cycle ride from the city towards the suburb of Sumner, where you can stroll down the beaches and stop for a swim and a picnic made up of delicacies from local Christchurch suppliers (local wine and cheese upgrade available). Finishing with a gourmet ice-cream at Sumner's boutique ice-cream parlour.
Bookings must me made 24 hours in advance.
Package minimum charge 2 people
4 - 6 hrs Total Riding Distance: 25km
2x Bike, Helmet, Lock, Light, Map. Gourmet Picnic, 2x Drink, Picnic Rug, 2x Ice cream Voucher
Soda drink, gourmet sandwich and local pastries packed in a picnic basket. Upgrade to a local cheese and wine platter.
Christchurch is a lush paradise that delivers one of most beautiful Botanic Gardens of the world. Take a journey through the neighbouring public park to Riccarton, the first area to be settled by the British. Stop for a walk around the native bush and historic houses of Riccarton House and Bush. Finally take a journey through the dramatically changing Christchurch city and discover how a city is reemerging after disaster.
Designed for two people booking together.
Bookings must be made 24hrs in advance.
Duration: 3 - 4 hrs Total Riding Distance: 15km
• Pass by the beautiful Botanic Gardens Hagley Park on traffic free cycleways
• Homestead of Riccarton House and Canterbury’s oldest building Deans Cottage
• Optional 10min walk through last remaining native bush in Canterbury - Riccarton Bush
• Visit the Arts Precinct of Christchurch including the Canterbury Museum, South Island’s Oldest Independent School, Christ’s College and the newly restored Arts Centre and Art Gallery.
• Cathedral Square and the Christchurch Cathedral
• New Regent Street
• Transitional Cardboard Cathedral (Shigeru Ban’s Emergency Architecture)
• Finishing along separated cycleways through the Retail Precinct